Commitment to Quality Products and Services
Serving the needs of the greater Detroit area since 1922, Reckinger Heating and Cooling continues to meet and exceed their customer’s expectations and something more…
a Commitment to Quality Products and Services! But the Reckinger story doesn’t end here. Reckinger Heating and Cooling has evolved as a pioneer in full mechanical, energy management and building automation.
Certified by the National Energy Management Institute and recognized by Michigan’s legislature for it’s achievements in energy conservation, Reckinger Heating and Cooling has been and continues to be, a leader in the HVAC Industry. What does all this mean to you? Simply the confidence that doing business with Reckinger Heating and Cooling results in your comfort, contentment and complete satisfaction. From the knowledgeable Application Specialist, to the professional installation of your comfort system, the Customer Quality Audit, and “Follow Up” call making sure everything was to your satisfaction, Reckinger… “Your Air Care Experts”, out perform the competition every time.
- We furnish proof of state and local licensing.
- We are an authorized dealer to sell, install, and service nationally recognized brands.
- We service all brands of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration systems.
- Reckinger’s technicians are EPA certified, factory trained and college trained with our commitment to annual continuing education classes.
- We specify in writing the temperatures your system will achieve at specified design conditions.
- We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau .
- We are a member of and subscribe to the code of ethics of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
Reckingers Heating & Cooling Qualifications
Michigan Mechanical Contractor
license no. 7100157
Classifications: hydronic heating, cooling process piping, heating, ventilating, air conditioning equipment, ductwork, refrigeration, unlimited heating service, unlimited refrigeration, air conditioning service
Michigan Residential Maintenance and Alteration
license no. 2103061753
Classifications: insulation contractor
City of Dearborn
license no. 08-00085456
Classifications:boiler installer, class c , unlimited for hot water & h. p. steam
City of Dearborn
license no. 08-00046958
Classifications:building sub-contractor ,insulation and gutters
Other Industry Links
Reckingers Heating and Cooling does not endorse nor approve any content covered in the industry related websites found below, they are strictly for better search engine positioning and sometimes they may offer competitive products in alternative markets.