A good quality programmable thermostat makes the difference between a mediocre heating and cooling system and a great one that provides total comfort and also saves energy. The thermostat automatically adjusts the temperature in your house depending on your schedule, preferences and outside temperature. You can set the thermostat for lower energy consumption during the hours of the day/days of the week when you are not at home, while providing the ideal interior climate while you are at home.
Thermostats can also be used to control the humidifier/dehumidifier functions and can alert you when the air filters need changing.
So let us help you with your thermostat choices, please contact us for a no obligation quote!
This is not just a thermostat. It’s an energy command center. Trane ComfortLink™ II is an easy-to-use, programmable control that gives you remote access, live weather and more, all on a beautiful color touch-screen display.
- 7” color display interactive touch-screen
- Live weather forecasts and alerts
- Internet-enabled access, room-by-room control
Complete Control of Your Comfort
The Trane ComfortLink™ II control is an advanced command center that puts your comfort literally at your fingertips. It’s the product that Popular Mechanics dubbed one of “The Year’s Most Transformative Products,” awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink™ II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink™ II monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
- 7” color interactive touch screen that turns into a digital picture frame
- Intuitive user interface with communicating capability
- Room-by-room control
- 5-day weather forecasts and live weather reports
- Remote access via internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet
Comfort and control! It is just a touch away. The Aprilaire Model 8600 touch screen thermostat has everything you need but is still simple to use.
Features & Benefits
This high contrast easy to read touch screen is not just appealing to the eye. It also offers reliability with precision temperature accuracy, battery back up, convenient service reminders and many other features.
- Exclusive message center – provides information and simple, real-language instructions. Makes programming and set up effortless. The 8600 also tells you exactly what your equipment is doing
- Energy savings – set back temperature overnight and when you’re away
- Bright backlight – with option for constant low intensity backlight
- Avoid hot and cold spots – circulate fan mode helps to maintain consistent temperature throughout your home and keeps your air cleaner
- Convenient service reminders – keeps your system running at peak efficiency
- Multiple hold options – maximizes comfort and energy savings; vacation hold, custom timed hold, permanent hold and temporary hold.
- Touch screen lockout – prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable fan – delivers better indoor air quality when combined with an Aprilaire Whole Home Air Cleaner
- Copy function – allows for quicker programming and 7-day programming allows for separate programming for each day
- Permanent memory – programming, time and date are not lost during a power outage
As with all Aprilaire products the Aprilaire 8600 is backed by a 5 year warranty!