The heating and cooling systems from your house need air filters to ensure a healthy environment. Air filters retain dust, pollen, bacteria, mold and other allergens, protecting you and your family from allergies and airborne illnesses. Make sure you install high-quality air filters with your heating and cooling systems. Contact our specialists to find out about the best air filtering solutions, and regular cleaning and maintenance.
Take control of your Air Quality
More than a matter of degree, how your air feels involves a combination of factors.
Research has shown that the quality of indoor air can be worse than that of outdoor air. Many homes are built or remodeled more tightly, without regard to the factors that assure fresh and healthy indoor air. Our homes today contain many furnishings, appliances and products that can affect indoor air quality.
Signs of indoor air quality problems include:
- Unusual and noticeable odors.
- Stale or stuffy air.
- Noticeable lack of air movement.
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment.
- Presence of molds and mildew.
- Health reaction after remodeling, weatherizing, using new furniture, using household and hobby products, or moving into a new home.
- Feeling noticeably healthier outside.
So let us help you breathe cleaner air, please contact us for a no obligation quote!
Aprilaire Model 5000 Whole-House Air Cleaner with One Touch Control
The Aprilaire Model 5000 Whole-Home Electronic Air Cleaner has been rated #1 three years running by a leading products ratings magazine for some very good reasons: It electronically charges particles and traps them like a magnet better than any other air cleaner – using 72 square feet of Aprilaire-branded filtering media. The Model 5000 is tried, true, and tested – delivering the highest efficiency possible.
Installed by your HVAC professional as part of your central heating and cooling system, the Aprilaire Model 5000 Electronic Air Cleaner can help give you the cleanest, healthiest air in every room of your home.
“Three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation.”
How Does It Work?
Through patented technology, particles entering the air cleaner pass through a control electrode, which focuses and intensifies an electrical field generated by ionizing wires. The particles are charged in the electrical field and then collected on grounded micro-fiber media. There is no monthly cleaning of collector plates like with other types of electronic air cleaners, in fact, the Model 5000’s media needs to be changed only once a year.
Fact: Home’s today are being built or remodeled with more weather stripping, caulking and insulation becoming both tighter and more energy efficient in the process. The problem? More contaminants are becoming trapped inside our homes. The air we breathe indoors can be loaded with pollutants like respirable dust, pet dander, dust mites, mold spores, bacteria, viruses and more that aren’t finding their way out through cracks or air leaks in the home. With estimates that a typical person spends 90% of their time indoors and takes up to 20,000 breaths every day – you want to be breathing the cleanest air possible.
Don’t just treat the symptoms of poor indoor air quality—remove the problems with the Model 5000 Whole-Home Electronic Air Cleaner.
The benefits and results speak for themselves:
- Traps 99% of airborne pollen, mold and spore-sized particles
- Eliminates 98% of airborne bacteria-sized particles
- Removes 94% of respirable dust, dust which the EPA reports can trigger asthma
- Captures 80% of airborne particles the size of tobacco smoke
- Removes up to 80% of airborne virus-sized particles-something no other air cleaner in the industry can do!
- Easy to maintain—the 5000 requires infrequent replacement of filtering media and wiping down of ionizing wires—a process that can be completed in less than 20 minutes
- Unlike competitive electronic air cleaners there is never a need for the frequent and time-consuming cleaning or washing of collector cells
Five Great Reasons Why the Model 5000 is the Answer:
1. Best Indoor Air Quality—no other air cleaner captures over 98% of airborne contaminants down to one micron in size 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2. Peace of Mind—kills captured bacteria and spores and permanently traps particles, leaving absolutely no chance of them being released back into the air.
3. Convenient—once-a-year service takes less than 20 minutes—it works silently and invisibly and you’ll dust less often.
4. Whole-Home—can clean the air in every room of your home more than four times every hour.
5. Energy Savings & Protection—keeps dust and dirt from building up on your heating and cooling equipment and ensures the equipment runs at peak efficiency—maximizing the life of your valuable equipment.
Trane has always been an industry leader in home comfort. Now, we’re setting a new standard for clean indoor air with the revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™, the world’s most effective whole-house air filtration system.
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate
- Low operating cost, no filters to buy
Clean Air. Pure Comfort.
Standard air cleaners have filters that are very dense, so they stop the dust by trapping it in a slightly porous filter. The fewer the pores the more dust it can trap. However, this not only stops the dust and dirt, but it also stops the air from moving as well. So you may not be as comfortable, and less air is cleaned efficiently. This is called pressure drop. The revolutionary Trane CleanEffects™ air filtration system has the lowest pressure drop with the highest efficiency possible.
Small particles, large effects
Particles like dust, smoke and bacteria are often .3 microns or less. At that size, allergens can get deep into your lungs because they aren’t filtered well by your nose and throat. An effective whole-house air cleaner, such as Trane CleanEffects™, can reduce the presence of potential asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home, like dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, and even bacteria.
Trane CleanEffects utilizes patented, breakthrough air cleaning technology to remove up to an astounding 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. It catches particles as small as .1 micron, making it 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA room filters and up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1″ filter.
Verified by Harvard experts
Trane CleanEffects has been performance-tested by LMS Technologies and Environmental Health & Engineering, Inc. (EH&E), with the results verified by professors from the Harvard School of Public Health, so you know you are getting an air filtration system like no other.
CleanEffects™ Filter Features:
- Removal of up to 99.98% of particles and allergens from your filtered indoor air. It removes particles as small as .1 microns – 1/1,000th the diameter of a human hair – a size that eludes most air cleaners
- Industry-leading clean air delivery rate of 1,200
- Low operating costs, with no replacement filters to buy
- Cleaning indicators easily visible on the outside of the unit
- Easy to clean filters. Just vacuum or rinse once every 3 to 9 months (depending on usage)
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- Trane CleanEffects was designed to fall well below the 50 parts per billion (ppb) FDA voluntary emission limit for medical devices. Trane CleanEffects contributes a negligible amount of ozone – less than .3 ppb to the living space
- Typical ozone levels during the summer outdoors are at about 60 to 90 ppb, and indoor levels can vary greatly but are typically between 12 ppb to more than 80 ppb. Testing of Trane CleanEffects by third parties has shown there’s no more ozone in a home installed with Trane CleanEffects than naturally occurs in the environment already
- Trane CleanEffects is the industry benchmark supported and verified by third parties who make it their business to know about clean air.
- Minimal pressure drop. Delivering more clean air by volume to your living space.
Trane CleanEffects™ Registered Limited Warranty Details
Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.